Welcoming our newest Sponsor for the 2015 RRHC Futurity:
Martha Hayward - serving people who live with horses:
- Century 21 First Group - Northeast Texas Horse Property Specialist
- Peptos Rapper MiniMe & 4x4 Performance Horses
- Stream Independent Associate - Mobile/Energy Services
See her ad in the 2015 Sponsors section with links for each service Hayward Real Estate-Horses-STREAM - Sulphur Springs!
- Come Join Us at the Open & AQHA Shows in 2015!!
See the following frequently requested links for 2015 Show Info:
- Showbill Updated 4-29-15 Classes/Fees/Flyer/ Hotel! New interactive fields allow top to be filled in/saved to your computer. Also Class 62-A Western Horsemanship Walk/Trot (Youth All Ages) RRHC has been added.
- Show Flyer under Classes/Fees/Flyer/ Hotel!
- 2015 Futurity Showbill/Payment Schedule - see Futurity Forms/Rules!
- Most Current Show Points Report Show Results!
Bois D' Arc Creek Cowboy Church Ranch Sorting Series notice on News/Bulletins/Ads link.
RRHC Slide Show 2014 Exhibitors - Join Us for 2015!
Welcome to RRHC Fellowship and Horsemanship
Red River Horse Club (RRHC) is committed to providing a wholesome atmosphere for individuals and families to enjoy and exhibit their horses in Open and/or AQHA shows with AQHA approved judges.
Each show offers Open/AQHA competition in halter and riding classes (including 5 walk/trot classes and 5 new ranch pleasure classes). We encourage participation by amateurs, as well as professionals, with Open, Amateur, Youth and Junior Youth divisions. See RRHC Show Schedule in the lower left-hand panel, Show Info for more detail, and Showbill Entry Form on the Forms page.
We offer individual and family memberships, and our members come from throughout the area – ranging from Oklahoma, the Dallas/Ft. Worth metroplex and throughout East Texas. If you are looking for a friendly club that encourages fair competition, a high standard of horsemanship and a true love of horses, the Red River Horse Club invites you to join our 2015 season!
Bid on Tack, Baked Goods, etc. in our Silent Auction on Saturday during the show from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.! Join the fun and bring your own items to enter in the auction!