- Come Join Us at the Open & AQHA Shows in 2015!!
See the following frequently requested links for 2015 Show Info:
- Notice: RRHC Needs AQHA Secretary
- Showbill Updated 4-29-15 Classes/Fees/Flyer/ Hotel! Complete Active fields at top and save form for reuse on your computer.
- Show Flyer under Classes/Fees/Flyer/ Hotel!
- 2015 Futurity Showbill/Payment Schedule - see Futurity Forms/Rules! Nominate Your Stallion by Sept. 4 for a Select Sire Class (for 2 & 3 year-olds sired by your stallion to compete in a Walk-Trot for Belt Buckle that you provide)Futurity Forms/Rules see details & Sealey Performance Horses Select Sire Class.
- Most Current Show Points Report Show Results!
Notice: Sept 26 RRHC Show will be held in the Hopkins County Civic Center INDOOR ARENA with A/C. Warm up on Sept. 25 and stalls will also be in the indoor arena for this one show only!
Tack Sale - RRHC Sept. 26 - See Flyer and information under Tack Sale Sept. 26 to Benefit Youth on News/Bulletins/Ads!
RRHC Slide Show 2014 Exhibitors - Join Us for 2015!
Welcome to RRHC Fellowship and Horsemanship
Red River Horse Club (RRHC) is committed to providing a wholesome atmosphere for individuals and families to enjoy and exhibit their horses in Open and/or AQHA shows with AQHA approved judges.
Each show offers Open/AQHA competition in halter and riding classes (including 5 walk/trot classes and 5 new ranch pleasure classes). We encourage participation by amateurs, as well as professionals, with Open, Amateur, Youth and Junior Youth divisions. See RRHC Show Schedule in the lower left-hand panel, Show Info for more detail, and Showbill Entry Form on the Forms page.
We offer individual and family memberships, and our members come from throughout the area – ranging from Oklahoma, the Dallas/Ft. Worth metroplex and throughout East Texas. If you are looking for a friendly club that encourages fair competition, a high standard of horsemanship and a true love of horses, the Red River Horse Club invites you to join our 2015 season!
Bid on Tack, Baked Goods, etc. in our Silent Auction on Saturday during the show from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.! Join the fun and bring your own items to enter in the auction!